Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2009

i find the poem nice too :D

with that ...
let me share excerpts of the lyrics of the songs i currently like..

VANESSA WILLIAMS - Save the best for last

Sometimes the snow comes down in June
Sometimes the sun goes round the moon
I see the passion in your eyes
Sometimes it's all a big surprise

...
But now we're standing face-to-face
Isn't this world a crazy place

Just when I thought our chance had passed
You go and save the best for last

All of the nights you came to me
When some silly guy had set you free
I wondered how you'd make it through
I wondered what was wrong with you


migo like the song first..
i'm copycatting him :D

next...
i heard it this morning..
i like it very much..

Tony Gonzaga - Take Me I'll Follow


Tired of feeling all by myself
Being so different from everyone else
Somehow you knew I needed your help
Be my friend(migo) forever
...
So take me along
I swear I'll be strong
If you take me wherever you go
I wanna learn the things that you know
Now that you made me believe
I want you to take me
'Cause I long to be
Able to see the things that you see
Know that whenever you do
I'll follow you

Somebody must have sent you to me
What do I have you could possibly need
All I can give is my guarantee
We'll be friends forever


Hehehe!
So there! I'm done now. I should sleep nah!
3:55 AM nah!
Di ko malain :))

Nytynyt! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment