Pages

Friday, October 9, 2009

rachel's towards sydney

That question caught me off guard. It took me seconds to devise an answer that would not sound defensive. Yet no matter how I thought about it now, my answer was still defensive.

I was watching the movie "Sydney White" on HBO. Since I've been FB-ing, I didn't see the start of the movie so I've been asking a lot of questions.

I really didn't understand at first why Rachel Witchburn, the elite in the story hates Sydney so much. Migo had been patient in telling me the plot but I still couldn't get it. When I'm about to resigned on his narration, he suddenly pops that question.

The question was: "Why do you hate this person?" ! sec. 2 sec. 3 sec. 4 sec. Tooot! Nothing. I didn't answer directly because treading that path had been difficult to me ever since. A minute after a realization dawned on me. He's wrong. He's comparison about that feeling I had with her is not the same with Rachel's feeling towards Sydney.

Mine with her was just a case of hating myself that is within her. For Rachel's to Sydney, it's a case of rivalry. I didn't even think that she is my rival. I wondered why he sees it that way. I don't want to sleep without straightening out that issue with him but later on, I conceded. I'm thinking that no matter how I explained myself to him, he's just go on believing that rivalry is the reason for this ill feeling with her. Besides, I no longer harbored the same feeling now that we're not seeing and interacting each other that much, so there's really no point in discussing it so much. Also, I don't think he's the right person to discuss that feeling with.

I slept last night with the thought in mind that I'm really going to blog it out this morning. Hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment