Pages

Friday, September 18, 2009

Jack's Profile

PERSONAL PROFILE

Name

Jack Ryan Valdueza Bulfa

Alias

Ryan or Yan(my hometown,family and close relatives), Jack (office, school), Tito (my nephews and nieces), Boss (my chidlhood friends, playmates and istambays), Others are: Bossing (mostly the “D' Superiors” group), Sir Jack (Dea), dawack (YBC, Inc), Oyok (my mother), Dong or Dodong (my sisters), Jacko or Jacku (rare)

Birth date

May 02, 1986

City Address

Paknaan,Mandaue City

Contact #

09229341912

Home Address

Brgy. Campina, Hilongos, Leyte

Contact #

09197928243

Favorite

Color

Sky blue, gray, anything not so bright..

Stuff toy

N/A

Gift

PC accessories, car, house and lot, new technologies or anything that is purely done by the hands of the giver...

Place

Any nature-type place (Philippines)..

Paris and Switzerland

Cologne

N/A

Book

Not so fund of books but I prefer sci-fi books as well as informative books like Guiness and National Geographic books

Novels

N/A

Movie

Any movie will do..

Movie Genre

Series, Comedy, Horror, Suspense, Historical, Sci -Fi Movies, etc except cartoons

Food

Any will do except spicy foods..

I don't eat dinuguan, atay, batikon and okra..

Hobby

Playing billiards, basketball, PC games, listening to music and watching movies..

Dream

Girl

SIMPLE, not PERFECT but REAL..

A girl who speaks the truth when others tell me only what I wanna hear, who thinks I am great but doesn't always think I am right, who respects that I need to be alone yet understands that I fear being lonely, who is willing to share my highest hopes, my biggest dreams or the smallest corner of my world, who waits when I run ahead or lag behind, who stands with an outstretched hand each time I fall..A girl who will never give up on me despite of all..

Vacation

Anywhere adventurous and nice..

Date

Hmmm... I prefer to bring the girl in a romantic place with flowers around..

Event

Wedding Day with my wife-to-be..

Engagement

I will propose in a formal place yet romantic type..also with flowers around, balloons, fireworks and group of violin people playing my favorite song specially dedicated to the girl..

Wedding

Of course in the church where my wife-to-be likes..


No comments:

Post a Comment