Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Kring's 0919 - 0921

@Batch Blog
Title: Kring's Weekend
Events from Sep 19~21, 2009

I really had a nice and busy weekend. Not a day from Saturday to yesterday that I stayed at home.

Saturday, Migo and I went to buy PC parts. Our initial plan was to start early but since we woke up late, we moved it after lunch. At 1:30 afternoon, we decided to start our trail but before that we still have to drop Tito at E. Excel's office. Along the way, I was intrigued by Tito's talk about E. Excel that I have decided to stay and joined the product presentation.

The presentation was nice and very informative. It fuels my desire to be part of the growing E. Excel distributor and users of their product. I learned about how to make the right dieting ways, how to boost your immune system and many others. On top of that, I had become a fan of Dr. Jau-Fei Cheng. She's just so amazing. I like the way she talks and carries herself. She's beautiful and it's almost unbelievable that she's in her mid-fifties. I might try their product next month. I can't wait to see if it will work on me.

The presentation ended around 3 PM, after that a healthy snack was served. At almost 3:30, Migo and I left E. Excel's office. We went to PC express in SM first. In there, we bought the following:

PHILIPS 15.6" 160E.1 LCD/(1366X768)/6000:1/8MS/VGA @ 5100PHP
TOMMADE RC802 RED CASING @ 880PHP
RADIUS 4 SOCKET 500W METAL CASE BLACK AVR @ 295PHP
SEAGATE 250GB 7200RPM SATA @ 2100PHP
SAMSUNG 22X SH-S223F/B SATA DVD WRITER BLACK @ 1180PHP

Some of the parts were out of stock but we're told that they were available on Jones branch. We bought the following at PCX Jones Branch:

CELERON DUAL CORE 2.2GHZ (E1500) 512K L2 CACHE/800FSB L @ 2400PHP
ELITE G31T-M7 IG31 5775/C2D/QUAD/1333MHZ/DDR2 800/PCI @ 2200PHP
ELIXIR 2GB DDR2 PC PC800 MEMORY @ 1350PHP

Before going to PCX Jones, we had to stop at SM. It's part of the plan to buy the speaker and mouse at CDR-King but due to overcrowding we're not able to do it. Instead, we just bought a christening gift for Baby Caitleen. It's a pink dress. I really like it. After SM, we proceeded to PCX Jones then E-mall. We had our dinner there and bought the lacking parts. The parts bought there were:

@ASIA PACIFIC COMPUTERS
INTEX IT-880B SPEAKER @ 475PHP
@CELL ZONE
IBM MINI-KEYBOARD @250PHP
@CDR-KING
USB RETRACTABLE MOUSE @ 150PHP
MOUSE PAD @ 35

The total cost of all the PC parts is 16415PHP. Our planned amount was 16000PHP but I was really thinking it would cost around 18000PHP, I'm glad it didn't. We arrived at Migo's at 8:30. Migo's friends were waiting because they had a meeting at 7PM. We're almost 2 hours late. My heart goes out to them for waiting since 4PM in the afternoon.

After their meeting, Migo proceeded to assemble the PC parts. I was sad I didn't take a picture while Migo was doing it. I was busy on facebook. Tsk. Tsk. It would have been nice to have a documentation of how sweaty Migo was while doing it. Hehe! Joke! Migo was fairly confident on it though his friends we're kind of mocking him about it exploding on switch. And personally, I had big confidence in Migo too so I didn't had any worries. I knew Migo wouldn't do anything to jeopardized that PC. I had big faith in his ability to do things anyway. As expected, Migo never fails my expectation. I was so happy seeing the outcome. It was perfect. Everything was small and cute. It's very like me. Hehe! The small CPU, small LCD, small keyboard, small speaker and small mouse were perfect. I love the outcome. I love everything in my new PC. That's all thanks to my Migo. I slept that Saturday night with a big smile on my face.

Sunday, the plan was to wake up at 8 o'clock to be able to attend Baby Cait's Christening by 11 AM in Marian Parish at Minglanilla but we woke up at 9. It was almost 11 o'clock when we're ready to go. We had some hesitation on whether to continue the plan since we're already late, in the end, we decided to proceed as planned. We arrived at Minglanilla via South Road at 11:30. Just in time for the picture taking. Hehe! We're not able to join the Christening but at least, we're able to join the picture taking. It wasn't a waste of gasoline though. Hehe! We had lunch at Mayang's then went home by 1:30. We told Mayang that we would come back at 6PM. We're not able to come back at the planned time again. We arrived at 7:30. Another 1 and a half late. Nothing's new.

Yesterday, our 15th monthsary. I wanted us to celebrate it at movie and dinner that's why I devised a plan to start our task in the morning. But then again, we're able to wake up late. This time, we woke up at 11:00 o'clock. So we moved the schedule in the afternoon after lunch. The planned after lunch was once again moved. We left the house at around 4PM, almost 3 hours late for our after lunch schedule. Hmmmm! Late schedule has become our habit already. Tsk. Tsk.

When we left the house, the rain was hard. It would have been nice to laze around. Our first stop was in Grand Con to withdraw but unfortunately, the Chinatrust ATM was offline. We didn't foresee it so our plan changed. We stopped at BDO, ayala to withdraw instead of going directly to Makro.

At Makro, we bought groceries, pillows and the planned mini-table for the PC. We didn't bought a table actually but a four layer wood tray since its width really corresponds to my idea of the table. We had dinner at Mang Inasal, Parkmall. We saw Chari and Migo's High School classmate, Kristine, who is also Chari's Sis.

At around 9 PM, Migo arrived at the bhaus with the PC, the groceries and the table. He setup the PC. He finished at around 11:30. We bought Burger and C2 and ate it at the bhaus. He stayed until 12:30. We played text twist and watched episode 4 of Death Note. He went home at 12:30. While waiting for his goodnight sleep call, I watched episode 5. After Migo's call, I decided to sleep but the events of ep 5 intrigued me that I proceeded to watch episode 6. I slept at around 1:30 o'clock this morning. Hehe!

Once again, I had a big smile while I drifted off to dreamland this morning. :)

2 comments:

  1. hi kring.. congrats sa new pc.. picture unya.. :)
    -corie

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello cors :)

    thanks2x :D nana man ko picture gahapon kaya lang gitapol ko ug upload..basin inig friday nalang..picturan to nako balik ky amo man gi change ni dodong ug migo ang arrangement gabii..hehehe! kaw cors? musta man imo weekend pud?!

    ReplyDelete