Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

:-? paid the jeep twice?

I wonder if the conductor would tell you if you pay your fare twice or if you haven't pay at all.

This morning while riding 21B jeepney bound to Hiway, I am so sleepy that I can't remember whether I pay my fare already or have not. Counting the coins left in my pocket cannot really confirm this, even though I am sure I don't have any coins left when I bought the pink hair band I'm wearing now, because the money left was lacking to deduct so.

I can't really remember if I still have some coins left before I bought that hair band. I am puzzled whether I already pay because when I check my pocket to pay the fare, the money has become Php36.50.

I had a change of jeepney at Hiway. I am so busy thinking about whether I pay the 21B jeepney twice that I fail to pay the 25B jeepney fare. Just realize that I didn't pay it when I recall the event to Joey just now.

Right now, I still couldn't figure out if I did pay the 21B jeepney twice but I'll stop thinking about it. The money I forget to pay at 25B would compensate some money I pay the 21B jeepney if I did really pay it twice. Hehe!

For me, it's just a matter of compensation. Though it's not intentional but it's as if my self is subconciously acting on my behalf so that I'll stop bothering myself thinking of such carelessness.

I learn a lesson today, next time, I'll make it sure that I always had exact amount of money in my coin purse for fare so that this event would never happen again. Hehe!

Forgetful me is on the loose again.
Tsk. Tsk.

No comments:

Post a Comment